Today’s online threats include much more than viruses. There are many different kinds of online threats that can infect your devices and give cybercriminals access to your personal data. You want protection against all of them. Antivirus and security software are designed to help defend computers, smartphones or tablets against viruses and malware. Norton security technology includes multiple layers of defense to help catch and block all kinds of online threats that try to infect your devices.
Malware Protection: Norton security technology includes multiple defenses against viruses and malware. Our technology is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and we are part of one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks.
1. Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): Analyzes information arriving from a network (like the Internet) and helps block potential online threats before they hit your computer. (PC, Mac)
2. AntiVirus with Advanced Machine Learning: Scans and helps remove malware files that enter a device, using emulation to test and see what files do, and machine learning. (PC, Mac, Android)
3. Reputation Protection (Insight): Uses the reputation information gathered from Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network to classify software application files on their attributes. (PC)
4. Behavioral Protection (SONAR): Uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on behavior, and automatically helps block applications that display suspicious behavior. (PC)
5. Proactive Exploit Protection (PEP): Helps protect against ‘zero-day’ attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system. (PC)
6. Power Eraser: Helps detect and lets you remove high-risk applications and malware that may be residing on your computer. (PC)
Upto 40% Discount From Here
Alternate AntiVirus Products for You:
|AVIRA ANTIVIRUS||KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS||MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS|
|BULLGUARD ANTIVIRUS||PANDA ANTIVIRUS||NORTON ANTIVIRUS|